Boat Registration


Boats can be registered at the Town Office or IFW Agent.

What's Needed?

New Registration

  • Sales tax form (if purchased from dealer) or bill of sale
  • Year of boat
  • Serial number
  • Length
  • Horsepower

Registration Renewal

  • Previous registration
Visit Online Service

Image Gallery

Our Town...

The Greater Van Buren Area is your "Gateway to the St. John Valley & Canada." Traveling North on US. Route 1, this southernmost part of the St. John Valley welcomes you with its panoramic views of rolling hills and mother nature at her best!


Town of Van Buren
51 Main St. Suite 101
Van Buren, ME. 04785

Phone: (207) 868-2886
Fax: (207) 868-2222